The new designs focus on the eyes, with: Excess Lash, a range of fibre mascara brushes, and Beauty Flow, a new family of plastic mascara brushes. As far as lips are concerned, Albéa introduced Generous Gloss, a lipgloss range with a slim and flexible base.
“In 2017, mascara trends were all about extremes, with either excessively sophisticated makeup effects and easy gestures. The challenge we face is to respond quickly with increasingly high-performance applicators that are easy for women to use,” explains Audrey Landon, Albéa Tips Studio Product Manager.
Addressing these expectations, the Excess Lash range of fibre mascaras promises a false-lash look without false lashes. Thanks to an exclusive loose fibre formulation, the new range allows to thicken lashes and to make them longer by add extra texture.
Eyes are made up in three stages: applying mascara with the Excess brush; applying the loose fibre formulation with the Ecstasy brush for a curled, XXL volume effect, or the Spice brush for an extreme volume effect; and another coat of mascara for a multidimensional result!
Ergonomic plastic brushes
On the other end of the scale, the plastic Beauty Flow mascara brushes are all about simplicity with four plastic brushes that are easy to use thanks to their ergonomic, intuitive shape.
- Balance is a small brush that is easy to use and perfect for any lash type. Its large receptacle guarantees intense volume.
- Escape gently grips lashes to extend and provide volume and length.
- Essential and its large, easy to load receptacles provide extra volume. The rigid tip can get right into the corners of eyes making sure every lash is coated.
- Tempo is a 2-in-1 brush with a double curved shape that coats and curls lashes. Volume plus curl guarantees a sophisticated result!
Flexibility and softness for the lips
Finally, Generous Gloss, a new range of lipglosses, includes Exquisite and Sensual. “The applicator’s slim, flexible base makes it extremely easy to use and gives lips better definition, and it’s silky-soft for comfortable use,” highlights Albéa.
- Exquisite is pointed for precise application.
- Sensual is round for better coverage in a single stroke.
The Generous Gloss range is perfect for liquid, long-wear or translucent formulations.