We are looking for an Operations Manager to structure and manage our fast-growing business. This role will be reporting directly into the CEO.
ABOUT US :
Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first beauty brand to take care of the skin and its bacterial ecosystem, the microbiome.
Today we have 11 products, 4 patents, investment from Unilever Ventures, billions of happy bacteria and a lot of growth. Our main markets are the UK and France, and we are developing fast in South East Asia and the US.
So, we are looking for a new member to join our expanding team !
WHAT WE OFFER :
The chance to join a multicultural, friendly and talented team at a successful, fast-growing company.
Salary : competitive salary, depending on experience, plus a bonus scheme.
Start date : Flexible, but ideally from June 2019
Location : Old Street, London
Permanent, Full-time preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL DO :
Ensure the company supply chain can meet the fast-growing demand.
- Providing demand forecasts and planning productions with our suppliers.
- Manage inventories and coordonate stock at our different warehouses for maximum efficiency.
- Ensure both B2C and B2B needs for products and delivery are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Continuous improvement of operational management systems, processes and best practices. Long term strategic implementation.
- Processing and tracking of quotes, invoicing and other administrative duties as required.
Finance & Accountancy :
- Managing budgets and forecasts and create relevant processes with the rest of the team.
- Day-to-day liaison with our external Finance Consultant.
- Create accurate and up-to-date reporting tools for the team and the investors.
- Monitoring financial data and propose solutions for continuous improvement. Long term strategy.
- Managing our external bookkeeper and keep our accounting accurate and up-to-date.
Human Resources :
Ensure the company hiring plans meet the business needs and be the guardian of company culture.
- Providing the best possible office environment, maintaining the company culture and organising team-building events.
- Planning staff needs and manage the recruitment process : job descriptions and person specifications, job adverts, application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Managing new staff inductions and integration into the bigger team.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Developing HR planning strategies, for immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Strengthening the processes that have been implemented ; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Helping the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Managing our contracts, IP and general day-to-day interaction with our lawyers.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED :
You will have 2 to 4 years of previous experience in a similar position. We are looking for a good match for our team and someone who is keen to grow with more responsibilities.
Our desired requirements are :
- Great knowledge in organisational effectiveness and operations management, both in B2B and B2C businesses.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent at numbers and project management tools. Experience with Xero, Unleashed, Shipstation and associated softwares is appreciated, but Excel proficiency is a must.
- Familiarity with business and finance principles.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership ability.
- Experience in recruitment.
- BSc in Business Management or a relevant field.
- A team player and an enthusiastic person, with an international outlook
- Experience in the beauty industry would be a plus !
If your profile does not match our exact requirements above, please don’t hesitate to still send us your application.
If you are interested in this role, please send an email with your cv and a cover letter attached to email@example.com
Deadline for applications : End of May 2019