Tarte Cosmetics has become the latest beauty brand to broaden its shade range. The cruelty-free makeup brand has announced that it is expanding its "Amazonian Clay" foundation range to include 40 different skin tone shades, up from 25. The company is also increasing the number of "Creaseless Concealer" options from 14 shades to 30 shades. A total of 10 of the new Amazonian Clay shades fall into the "tan to deep" range, while nine of the new concealer shades also fall into that category. The brand has also introduced a new undertone designed for golden and olive skin tones.
- 04/08/2020in-cosmetics Global 2020 finally postponed to October
- 04/08/2020The European production of tubes slightly increased in 2019
- 04/07/2020Édition Spéciale by Luxe Pack will be held at the end of the year
- 04/07/2020The U.S. beauty market could decline by 2.5%, the steepest drop ever
- 04/07/2020Tradeshows: Update on postponed and cancelled events
- 04/07/2020Cosmetic dermatology: Five key trends spotted at IMCAS 2020
Amid the latest developments of the Covid-19 epidemic in New York and the USA, the Luxe Pack management team has decided to postpone further the event to September 15th and 16th, 2020. The venue is unchanged: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (Hall 1B). With these new dates, the show will be almost concomitant with the MakeUp in...read more
Product preservation has been profoundly impacted by the wellness movement and resulting consumer ingredient concerns. Today, consumer-accepted traditional preservation options are limited. In parallel, the global naturals movement continues to heighten consumer interest in natural or biobased ingredients. This additional consumer...read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers,...