Milk Makeup is stepping up its foundation game with a slew of new shades. The vegan beauty brand has announced via its Instagram Stories that it is adding eight new hues to its ‘Blur Foundation’ series, as well as eight new shades of its ‘Flex Concealer’. The move will bring the total number of foundation shades in the range to 24.
- 04/05/2020Skincare and fragrances drive prestige beauty sales in Germany
- 04/03/2020Luxe Pack New York rescheduled to September
- 04/03/2020Givaudan joins the fight against the virus and makes hand sanitisers
- 04/02/2020ScenTree: a collaborative classification of perfume ingredients
- 04/02/2020Nakuna Helsinki chooses Metsä Board for a responsible cardboard pack
- 04/02/2020L’Occitane donates hygiene supplies to fight the spread of Covid-19 in the U.S.
Amid the latest developments of the Covid-19 epidemic in New York and the USA, the Luxe Pack management team has decided to postpone further the event to September 15th and 16th, 2020. The venue is unchanged: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center (Hall 1B). With these new dates, the show will be almost concomitant with the MakeUp in...read more
Product preservation has been profoundly impacted by the wellness movement and resulting consumer ingredient concerns. Today, consumer-accepted traditional preservation options are limited. In parallel, the global naturals movement continues to heighten consumer interest in natural or biobased ingredients. This additional consumer...read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers,...