Milk Makeup is stepping up its foundation game with a slew of new shades. The vegan beauty brand has announced via its Instagram Stories that it is adding eight new hues to its ‘Blur Foundation’ series, as well as eight new shades of its ‘Flex Concealer’. The move will bring the total number of foundation shades in the range to 24.
- 02/22/2020Gattefossé highlights the benefits of its iconic natural emulsifier for the human microbiome
- 02/22/2020Metsä Board: Customizable and light e-commerce packaging solutions for Billebeino
- 02/22/2020MakeUp in Paris: The countdown has started before the 2020 edition
- 02/21/2020Parfums Malle are signing a first with the launch of refillable bottles with a Quali Glass Coat decoration
- 02/20/2020Ilaria Resta succeeds Armand de Villoutreys as President of Firmenich’s Perfumery and Ingredients business
- 02/20/2020Avon debuts CBD skincare oil
The next edition of the BtoB trade show dedicated to the make-up and skincare value chain will be held on June 18th and 19th at the Carrousel du Louvre. Once again, MakeUp in Paris will gather key suppliers of packaging, formulation and full-service solutions for the make-up and skincare markets. The event will feature: latest (...)read more
On center stage, the floral bouquet is making its come back
Just like fashion that is eternally being reinvented, perfumery also works in cycles. And the floral accord is no exception. The very essence of femininity, today floral fragrances are less invasive than in the 1980s, as was the case with Poison by Christian Dior. At the end of the 1990s, floral accords were replaced by clean musky (...)read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers, (...)