As part of the in-cosmetics show, which will open its doors on 14-16 April 2015 in Barcelona, the European Centre of Dermocosmetology (CED Lyon) will present the latest advancements of in vitro evaluation of cosmetic products.
The free roundtable will take place at 2.15 pm-3.00 pm on the 16th of April 2015 and will highlight the following issues:
- In vitro methods for examining the sensitising potential of raw materials.
- New in vitro supports: cell cultures, reconstructed skin tissues, 3D skins.
- In vitro tests for supporting cosmetic innovations and marketing claims.
- Anne Canet, European Center of Dermocosmetology, CED Lyon
- Vincent Gallon, PremiumBeautyNews.com and BrazilBeautyNews.com
- Marisa Meloni, VitroScreen
- Béatrice Le Varlet, TBC In Vitro Safety & Efficacy Cosmetic Consultancy
- Amélie Thepot, Lab Skin Creations
- Bart De Wever, ATERA
More information here.