The 11,000 m2 store will have six floors introducing high-end products, experiences and services:
- LGF. New dining style based on authentic Japanese tastes and technologies - groceries, sake, beer & whisky, Japanese and Western sweets and green tea, delicatessen, eat-in dining space, fresh foods, etc.
- GF. Fashion, art, technology and Japan’s rich diversity
- 1F. Japan’s fashion culture
- 2F. A collection of products featuring unique Japanese materials and technology to enhance beautiful, healthy lifestyles
- 3F. Experience Japanese culture - bookstore, culture academy, photo lounge, etc.
- 4F. Restaurant floor featuring authentic Japanese cuisine opening in January 2017
In addition, the group will open a similar but much smaller (approximately 90 m2) concept store, “The Japan Store Isetan Mitsukoshi Paris,” within the Japan Cultural Institute in Paris, France.
Both openings are supported by Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)-financed Cool Japan Fund Inc., a program promoting the introduction of Japanese products, fashion and other content to the world.