The 30th Congress of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) will hold its 30th Congress in Munich, Germany, on September 18-21 with the topic: “Cosmetics: Science for Beauty and Lifestyle”.
The event will take place at the INFINITY Hotel & Conference Resort on 18-21 September 2018. The Congress will feature an exhibition gathering 34 companies, poster sessions, scientific conferences an award ceremony and social events.
More than 400 poster presentations will expose the scientific discovery and the latest global scientific innovations, on issues such as: skin biology, delivery systems, modern lifestyles, skin shielding, cosmetic around the world, sensory analysis, hair, decorative cosmetics.
The scientific conferences will include several sessions focusing on:
- skin biology,
- hair science,
- skin shielding,
- multi-ethnic challenges,
- delivery systems,
- decorative cosmetics,
- sensory analysis.
Keynote lectures include:
- “Skin Biology – A New Approach to the Central Issue of Cosmetics”, by Prof. Leonhard Zastrow Charité, Universitätsmedizin
- “Ultrastructural Immune Localization of Corneous and Junctional Proteins in the Human Hair”, by Prof. Lorenzo Alibardi, Comparative Histolab, Padova, and Department of Biology, University of Bologna, Italy
- “Natural Cosmetics - Facts and Fictions”, by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Reinhard H.H. Neubert, Institute for Applied Dermatopharmaceutics at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
- “From Air Pollution to Sun Exposure: Shielding the Skin Against Environmental Threats”, by Prof. Dr. med Jean Krutmann, IUF – Leibniz Research Institute for Environmental Medicine
- “Cosmetic around the World Cosmetics around the World”, by Dr. Frédéric Leroy, L’Oréal
- “Delivery Systems for Skin Penetration”, by Prof. Samir Mitragotri, Harvard University, Hiller
- “Innovating for the Luxury Consumer - Connecting with Consumers through Authenticity and Key Drivers of Desirability,” by Amy Wyatt, Vice President CHANEL US Innovation and Development, Regulatory Affairs, and Quality AssuranceImmediate Past President of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC)
- “Recent Developments in Sensory Methods,” by Dr. Hal MacFie, Hal MacFie Sensory Training Ltd
30th IFSCC Congress
More information and registration here.