The 2013 ICMAD Technical Regulatory Forum will provide attendees with information on current regulatory and legislative news in the cosmetic and personal care industry.
Topics covered within this two-day event will be:
- Changes in federal and state landscape.
- How ICMAD is helping to shape the legislation.
- Update on California’s Green Chemistry initiative
- How to enter foreign markets, with specific examples.
- Determining what your consumers are looking for.
- How product claims are fueling consumer lawsuits in California.
- Update on FDA and FTC activities.
Following the Cosmetic Technical Regulatory Forum, ICMAD will be hosting the second annual Get With It...Get Healthy fitness and wellness event Saturday, February 16th to raise money for Look Good…Feel Better.
“The ICMAD Cosmetic Technical Regulatory Forum is beneficial in helping beauty entrepreneurs better manage the complex product regulations our industry faces. The information and insight alone from our board members and industry experts is invaluable,” said Pam Busiek, ICMAD President and CEO.
Technical Regulatory Forum Investment is:
- Day 1 - $450 / Day 2 - $250 for members and ICMAD association partners
- Day 1 - $650 / Day 2 - $350 for non-members
There is an early bird discount for those who register as well as for those who purchase the two-day seminar before January 20, 2013. Attendees can choose how many days to attend. Lunch will be provided.
For more information and to register, visit: www.icmad.org