Croda will showcase its latest product launches at the next edition of SCS Formulate, UK’s largest event focusing on raw materials, ingredients and formulation services for personal care and cosmetic products, which will take place in Coventry from 17-18 November.
“SCS Formulate provides an excellent opportunity for Croda’s technical and sales specialists to share their expertise with customers and help them in the selection of the most effective ingredients for their products,” said the company in a release.
On this occasion, Croda will launch Prolevis. Thanks to its film forming capabilities, this high molecular weight protein envelops the skin to instantly smoothing visible surface wrinkles and imperfections. “With growing demand for instant effects from skin care applications, an immediate sensory cue is ideal to convey product efficacy. With up to 75% of volunteers highlighting that Prolevis gave them instantly smoother looking skin, it is the obvious choice for anti-ageing skin care formulations where, to the discerning consumer, seeing is believing,” claims the company.
Croda will also showcase its recently launched Cithrol 10GTIS, a mild surfactant used to create luxurious advanced facial cleansers. Inspired by the East, it allows the use of skin care oils to gently and efficiently cleanse and soften the skin, while being easily rinsed off with water. Cithrol 10GTIS allows the formulation of crystal clear facial cleansers made up of oil and water in a microemulsion, maintaining the perfect hydro-lipophilic balance required for this type of high performance system.
Other ingredients to be showcased by Croda include:
- Crodabond CSA, designed to combat lifted cuticles.
- Kerestore 2.0, a keratin quat developed using to offer targeted repair to the most damaged areas of the hair’s surface.
- OleoCraft Polymers, a range of oil structuring polymers that provide water and wear resistance in colour cosmetic and sun care applications.
- DuraQuench IQ SA, which helps to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier and deliver up to 72-hours of visible moisturisation and is also effective from wash-off systems, where it provides additional sensorial benefits.
- Crodazoquat MCC, a hybrid conditioning technology that enables multicultural conditioning on a broad range of hair types.
As part of the Croda stand, Sederma and Crodarom will also feature their latest skin care actives and natural botanical ingredients respectively. New launches and focus products from Sederma feature the just released Mediatone, a highly purified skin tone mediator (presented for the first time ever), Apiscalp providing purity and comfort for “a happy scalp” and Majestem which “lifts the skin for majestic beauty”.
Crodarom will be introducing Crodarom Coralline, an ingredient derived from vegetal coral, a red algae that answers to marine trends. “With antioxidant and moisturising properties, vegetal coral is the ideal ingredient for skin revitalising masks or for a messy or wavy beach hair look,” concludes the company.