With the aim of facilitating networking and business opportunities for companies, retailers and professional operators attending the event, and fulfilling the specific needs of each sector, Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna continues its reorganisation with the diversification of opening days for each sector for the 2018 edition:
- from Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 March 2018 for all those working in the retail channel, for perfumery and cosmetics, green beauty and international pavilions , in conjunction with Cosmopack;
- from Friday 16 to Monday 19 March 2018 for beauty professionals in hair, nail and aesthetics & spa segments, with the country pavilions of China and Taiwan.
The introduction of this new diversification of the opening days of the different sectors aims to address the different needs of the various visitors attending the show. Indeed, while hairdressers and beauticians form most of the visitors on Sundays and Mondays, B2B professionals - including the international ones - mainly visit the show from Thursday to Saturday.
From Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 March 2018, the Cosmo|Perfumery & Cosmetics show section will feature in Hall 19 special events and areas such as:
- Cosmoprime, a stage focusing on new trends in prestige and masstige cosmetics and perfumes for the retail channel;
- Extraordinary Gallery, the exclusive showcase for prestige perfumery companies;
- Extraordinary Gallery - The Green Selection, hosting “indie beauty” brands following the growing demand for natural and eco-sustainable products;
- the Green Prime area, gathering masstige and prestige brands with a strong eco-friendly vocation, particularly linked to the characteristics of retail distribution;
- Tones of Beauty, focusing on multi-cultural beauty, with products conceived for non-Caucasian customers with specific hair and skin needs.
Eventually, the Green area in Hall 21N, will gather over 130 companies specialising on natural and organic cosmetic and personal care products.