Cosmoprof Asia 2016 is introducing the Innovation Circle Awards to recognise the most innovative packaging, design and formula in the beauty industry. The Awards, created in partnership with the renowned trend agency Beautystreams, will deliver high-quality content and become a reference point for the global beauty industry.
Exhibitors specialising in packaging solutions and contract manufacturing are invited to submit products and packaging inspired by a selected trend story “Legends”, across 6 categories:
- best innovation in colour cosmetics,
- best innovation in nails,
- best innovation in skin care,
- best innovation in hair,
- best innovative primary packaging,
- and best innovative secondary packaging.
Exhibitors applying can get inspiration from everything which relates to raw nature, overwhelming scenarios, rough and brave warriors, mythical sagas, choosing appropriate colours, textures and materials to provide a “legendary” feeling.
Winners will be selected by an international panel of industry veterans and experts including:
- Sumita Butani, Global Product Innovation Lead, Beauty and Personal Care, Alticor/Amway (USA)
- Sam Cheow, Chief Product Accelerator, L’Oreal USA (USA)
- Masa Cui, Founder/CEO, Marie Dalgar Cosmetics (China)
- Carlotta Jacobson, President, Cosmetic Executive Women (USA)
- Joyce Kim, Vice President Product Development, NYX Cosmetics (USA)
- Eun-Im Lee, Division Director HERA, AmorePacific (Korea)
- Elie Papiernik, Design Director / Managing Partner, Centdegrés (France)
- Andrea Pesce, Creative Director (Italy)
- Kilala Tilaar, Deputy Marketing Director, Martha Tilaar Group (Indonesia)
- Lan Vu, Founder/CEO, Beautystreams (USA)
Finalists’ products will be displayed at the event floor of AsiaWorld-Expo from 15-17 November 2016, providing valuable industry and media exposure to individual packaging designs and innovations.
Results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony held at the AsiaWorld-Expo on 15 November 2016, with more than 400 professionals gathering to celebrate the winners.
AsiaWorld Expo - AWE and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre - HKCEC will bring together 2,700 international exhibitors, 24 national and group pavilions, and an expected 60,000 visitors in an exhibition area of more than 98,000 sqm.
Visitors may register online at http://www.cosmoprof-asia.com/en-us/VISITING/Pre-registration to get a free admission badge, which will allow access to the show in both venues.