Sustainability and naturalness will once again top discussions and trends at the upcoming in-cosmetics Global show (02-04 April 2018, Paris, France).
To facilitate your visit to the event, Premium Beauty News has prepared an overview of the main innovations and trends in the form of a downloadable and ultra-mobile e-mag.
- Ethical companies: What is the reality like for cosmetics manufacturers in 2019?
- Upcycling according to Expanscience
- Seppic: the choice of ecodesign
- Tests: Assessing the protection against the pollution
- New ingredients: Aceto, Alban Muller, BASF, Cargill Beauty, Codif, Clariant, Coptis, Covestro, Croda, DSM, Exsymol, Expanscience, Gattefossé, Gelyma, Givaudan, Merck, Mibelle, Roquette, Seppic, Silab, Solabia, Stéarinerie Dubois, etc.
Read online for free here.
You can also download the pdf version, here.