Cosmeeting and Creative Beauty, the Parisian tradeshow dedicated to the cosmetics and beauty industries will open their doors on 09-11 September 2014, at Porte de Versailles, Hall 4.
A showcase for beauty brands
Cosmeeting, which showcases beauty and perfumery brands, will host 230 exhibitors; 50% of them coming from abroad. The show has been fully reorganised and features six areas:
- Cosmeeting, for mass to niche beauty brands
- Nat & Bio, where organic and natural brands are gathered,
- Zoom, the launching platform for emerging brands,
- Spa Corner for professional brands, small equipment and accessories manufacturers,
- Cosmeeting Color, dedicated to ethnic beauty,
- Cosmeeting Selective a new area gathering selective established brands.
The Beauty Challengers Awards will once again reward Europe’s tomorrow’s successes. This year, the Beauty Challenger Awards and Beauteprivee.fr join hands to unveil a brand new prize: The Online Shopper Award.
Mix & match global industrial solutions
Creative Beauty Paris, the event dedicated to suppliers, from ingredients to packaging and formulation, will host 250 exhibitors (46% from abroad).
This year, the BBLAB, the section dedicated to ingredients innovations and trends, will focus on hair care under the title “Beauty Hair Innovation”. For the first time the BB LAB introduce the Cosmetic Advanced Ingredient Award! High-profiled jury members will reward the Top 100 most innovative brands, such as L’Oréal, Yves Rocher, Leonor Greyl, Bumble & Bumble (Estée Lauder), Jean-Claude Biguine, Dessange...
Conjointly to the shows, an educational program of 30 conferences organised in 5 expert-led cycles (inspiration, design & development, knowledge, consumer experience, product trends), will host numerous international speakers.