The next edition of the BtoB trade show dedicated to the make-up and skincare value chain will be held on June 18th and 19th at the Carrousel du Louvre. Once again, MakeUp in Paris will gather key suppliers of packaging, formulation and full-service solutions for the make-up and skincare markets. The event will feature: latest...read more
- 04/01/2020Deinove and Sharon Laboratories give up the collaboration plan
- 04/01/2020Shiseido launches new sustainable prestige skincare brand
- 03/31/2020Evonik acquires innoHealth and strengthens active ingredients business
- 03/31/2020Covid-19 update: Postponed and cancelled events and fairs
- 03/31/2020Beyond the crisis: COVID-19’s effect on consumer behaviour?
- 03/30/2020Albéa ramps up efforts to supply packaging for hygiene products
Product preservation has been profoundly impacted by the wellness movement and resulting consumer ingredient concerns. Today, consumer-accepted traditional preservation options are limited. In parallel, the global naturals movement continues to heighten consumer interest in natural or biobased ingredients. This additional consumer...read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers,...
Deinove and Sharon Laboratories give up the collaboration plan
Shiseido launches new sustainable prestige skincare brand
Evonik acquires innoHealth and strengthens active ingredients business
Covid-19 update: Postponed and cancelled events and fairs
Albéa ramps up efforts to supply packaging for hygiene products
- Markets & trends
- Laws & regulations
- Science, R&D
- Ingredients & formulation
- Packaging & design
- Innovation & new products
- Companies & industry