ColepCCL, a contract manufacturer of aerosol and liquid products in personal care, beauty, healthcare and homecare markets, is making its first strategic expansion outside of Europe. Together with the Provider Group, a Brazilian manufacturer of personal care and homecare liquid products, ColepCCL is investing in a state of the art aerosol filling plant in Brazil.

The two companies anticipate market growth in aerosols and consumer goods in Latin America. Through this joint venture, ColepCCL aims to offer transatlantic contract manufacturing solutions to its customer base.

“This venture gives us the opportunity to offer high quality, robust, sustainable aerosol solutions to the Latin American market. Furthermore, we will use our joint market knowledge, and innovative approach to immediately create new products and solutions for our customers,” said ColepCCL’s CEO Vitor Neves.

ColepCCL's CEO Vitor Neves (pictured on the right, outside the CPA...

ColepCCL’s CEO Vitor Neves (pictured on the right, outside the CPA factory)

Named CPA, the joint venture will operate from a new factory, based in Itatiba, 70km from São Paulo. ColepCCL will hold a 51% share in the new company, whilst Provider will hold the remaining 49%. Initially with 3 aerosol filling lines, 150 million units annual capacity and a 50 staffs, the new factory will be operational during the first quarter of 2011.

We expect to re-shape the supply chain for aerosols in Brazil,” says Fábio Zalaquett, CPA’s CEO.