On Tuesday 1st November 2016,CEW UK will recognise some exceptional individuals within the industry at the 15th annual Achiever Awards, including,
- Lifetime Achiever 2016, Terry de Gunzburg (By Terry)
- Special Industry Awards: Ian Marshall & Gail Bojarski (Benefit Cosmetics)
- CEW Achievers: Sarah Chapman (Sarah Chapman London), Ruth Crilly (A Model Recommends), Annie Murphy (Boots), and Alison Young (QVC).
In 2014, in recognition of how important digital has become in the marketing mix of beauty companies, CEW UK introduced a new award for digital excellence which is sponsored by Google. The award highlights the impressive creativity and innovation that beauty brands are displaying in the rapidly evolving consumer landscape, and showcases the exceptional talent driving best practice across the beauty industry.
This year, the CEW Digital Award goes to: Fiona McIntosh & Dharmash Mistry (blow LTD)
The awards ceremony will be held at the Jumeirah Carlton Hotel, in front of top industry executives, and Achievers’ families and friends.
CEW UK members are now invited to vote for the Members’ achiever finalists:
- Hania Flannery (ghd);
- Simon Ford (Malin+Goetz);
- Rachel Kavanagh (GLOSSYBOX);
- Anna-Marie Solowij (BeautyMART).
The winner will be announced at the 2016 Achiever Awards on Tuesday 1st November.
“All Achiever Award recipients have helped to shape and influence the beauty industry in different ways,” said the organisers.
CEW Achiever Awards 2016
More information: CEW UK