Beauty Challenger Awards, European Beauty Innovation Awards and, this year, an award in partnership with, Les Victoires de la Beauté: who won the various awards given on the occasion of the Beyond Beauty trade show, which was held in Paris on September 10-12, 2012?
As far as the Beauty Challenger Awards were concerned, the jury had to choose among 49 participating brands for giving the awards. And the winners are:
- Emerging Brand Award: Lady Green, an organic brand, specially designed for teenage girls.
- Niche Brand Award: Russie Blanche, an alliance between French know-how and Russian tradition, formulated with essential oils.
- Beauty Press Favorite (chief and beauty editors from the Marie-Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmétique Mag and Brune groups): Jardins d’Écrivains, a collection inspired from the private gardens of famous writers: perfumes, 100% natural soya wax candles and a bath line.
- Beauty Blog Favorite (remitted by bloggers at Mon côté fille, (dé)maquillage, Black beauty bag, Kabukime, Kleo beauté, Beauté blog spot, etc.): Omum, a range of emotional cosmetics for pregnant women.
- Jury’s Favorite: Jardins d’Écrivains, winner of two awards, the brand did not only seduced the press but also made the jury’s heart beat and won them over!
- Beauty Organic Award: Fleurs de Bach, elixirs made from thirty-eight floral essential oils that are regularly awarded.
The other series of awards given on the occasion of Beyond Beauty, the European Beauty Innovation Awards are granted by distributors  from five European countries: Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Austria.
This year, the brand that gathered most of the votes from the jury was: Eutopie Parfums. The other award winners were:
3: DE VOBIS
7: DAHLIA NATURALS
Eventually, thanks to an exceptional partnership with the Beyond Beauty tradeshow for 2012, the Victoires de la Beauté consumers’ jury has awarded: Lady Green, which already won the Emerging Brand Beauty Challengers Award.