Belleza y Salud, one of the main beauty trade show in South America, now covers all the segments of the industry, including:
- machinery, raw materials, contract manufacturing and packaging;
- cosmetics and personal care;
- beauty salon & spa, professional hair dressing and barbershop, nails and accessories;
- and fitness and nutritional supplements.
The show has grown year by year covering in 2017 an exhibition area up to 8,447.53 sqm, with more than 340 exhibitors and over 56,000 visitors.
Thanks to the collaboration with BolognaFiere Cosmoprof, initiated in 2017, the show is becoming even more international, with more foreign companies, buyers and media participating in the event. A specific area in Hall 3 Level 2, dubbed International Hall and Cosmetics powered by Cosmoprof, is hosting companies interested in entering the Latin-American market. Furthermore, several country pavilions will gather exhibitors from their respective countries:
- The first Spanish pavilion organized by the national association Stanpa, will take 12 companies to the show: Abril et Nature, Chatelet - AG Farma, Costaderm, Glossco Professional, Kin Cosmetics, Laboratorios Belloch, Laboratorios Diet Esthetic SA, Laboratorios Foramen, Laboratorios Phergal, Laboratorios Valquer, M.P.L., Sensilis and Stanpa.
- Germany will attend as well with a pavilion introducing companies like Nutracosmetics, Evobeaute or Klapp-cosmetics and IKW, the German Cosmetics, Toiletry, Perfumery and Detergent Association.
- Further to that, Italy, Brazil, Peru, Korea and China will exhibit as well with their leading companies, increasing the product offer for managers, directors, purchasing managers, manufacturers, importers, distributors and suppliers of local markets attending Belleza y Salud.
“The cosmetic market in South America is of big importance for our members and Belleza y Salud in Bogota is a good opportunity to meet visitors who are interested in products made in Germany,” said Birgit Huber, Deputy Director General of IKW , the trade association organising the German participation.
Belleza y Salud
Key figures 2017