- Doll10 Beauty - a line of clinically based colored cosmetics with high-performance actives designed to get you Dolled Up in 10 minutes or less!
- Eir NYC - an organic unisex skincare line offering mineral sunscreens and herb infused healing body oils and balms for your active lifestyle.
- HelloAva, - the first tech-enabled customization experience for beauty products, powered by a combination of AI and expert dermatologists.
- Kreyol Essence - the premier portal for organic and authentic products from Haiti. Kreyol Essence is dedicated to introducing premium Haitian goods to the US market and offers an extensive array of wellness-based beauty, body, and health care commodities.
- Olive + M - products are olive oil based, domestically sourced, and made with naturally grown ingredients that have felt the sun and soil.
- Patchology - Patchology was formed around the idea that truly effective delivery of great skincare ingredients, on your terms, is a game changer.
- Proven - the brand uses AI to analyze each person’s individual skin and formulate products for them using only non-sensitive ingredients with proven effectiveness.
- RECESS - Personal care for personal wellness. Single-use and biodegradable face, body and hair care products.
- SA.AL&CO - A 21st century interpretation of a prestige men’s skincare brand, producing natural products in Tyrol, Austria. The focus are essential multi-purpose products men use every day.
- SiO Beauty - SiO (pronounced ’see oh’) is a medical grade wrinkle smoothing patch collection clinically proven to smooth wrinkles in 1 night.
- Urban Skin Rx - Launched in 2010 out of the founder’s med spa, Urban Skin Rx provides diverse skin care products for diverse skin tones.
- Vendôme Beauté - Vendôme uses state of the art technology married with pure, natural ingredients from France, Switzerland, and Italy to create products that bring joy and rejuvenation to women around the world.
Eight of the presenting companies are skincare brands showcasing the growth and opportunity within that segment of the beauty industry. Five of the brands chosen are based in New York, one comes from Austria and the rest from around the U.S.
The 12 brands will have the opportunity to show themselves off to multinational industry leaders such as L’Oréal, J&J and Revlon as well as to financial investors such as L Catterton and Henkel Ventures. They will have three minutes each to show themselves off to the Summit full of beauty investors and retailers, one minute of which will be a video or presentation. After that like everyone else at the Summit they’ll have opportunities to network, arrange private one-to-one meetings and listen to panel discussions and talks from brands such as ULTA Beauty, Kate Somerville Skincare and Scentbird.
“I’m so pleased we’ve had a record number of independent beauty brands apply to be part of the Beauty Spotlight in New York. These brands will really showcase the innovation in the beauty industry now. I think people at the Summit will be really impressed with the products on show and the ambitious entrepreneurs driving these exciting brands forward,” said Stephanie Jaczniakowska-McGirr, Conference Director for the Beauty & Money Summit, New York.
The Beauty Spotlight has a history of finding and promoting successful independent beauty brands. Finalists in the inaugural Beauty Spotlight in New York in 2017 included Scentbird and Pulp Riot. The former raised $18.6m in funding this year whilst the latter has been acquired by L’Oréal.
Beauty & Money Summit
Convene at 4 Times Square,
More information and registration: here.