Natural beauty brand Yes To recently presented its latest innovations, including wipes made of recycled cotton and shower gels in packaging inspired from cocktail shakers.
- The Yes To Cotton Comforting Facial Wipes are wellness focused wipes with a soft and lightly fragrance. “Wipes gently cleanse ultra-sensitive, allergy-prone skin, leaving it nourished, hydrated, smooth, protected and smelling ahh-mayzing without irritating the skin,” explain the brand. Furthermore, the wipe cloth is made in part from cotton t-shirt manufacturing scraps, so they save energy and water, preserve land and save greenhouse gas emissions.
- The Yes To Cotton Comforting Eye Makeup Remover Pads have been designed for ultra-sensitive, allergy-prone skin. “Cotton Extract and Cottonseed Oil create a barrier to help prevent irriaton while gently removing eye makeup.” The pads are also rich in antioxidants and aloe that help nourish and protect skin. The pads are also partly made from cotton t-shirt manufacturing scraps.
- The new Yes To Cotton Comforting Facial Moisturizer has a light and airy texture containing cotton extract and cottonseed oil to hydrate, soothe and help protect skin from irritation. The 98% natural formula is rich in antioxidants “to protect against daily environmental stressors and leaves skin naturally radiant.”
- The new Yes To Cotton Single Use Comforting Paper Mask is a lightweight, 100% Cotton paper mask designed to gently nourish, soften and refresh allergy prone and delicate skin.
- The new Yes To Cotton Comforting Micellar Cleansing Water is a waterless cleanser, toner and moisturizer designed to draw out impurities without over drying skin. No rinsing required.
- The new Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal DIY Powder-to-Clay Mask is an at-home mask recipe with water, yogurt or honey, formulated with 99% natural ingredients including charcoal and tomato extract.
All the products will be available at the end of January.