On the 30th and 31st January 2019, ADF&PCD Paris will once again be occupying the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre (Pavillon 7.2) in Paris the celebrate the 15th edition of PCD (Packaging of Perfume Cosmetics & Design) and the 13th edition of ADF (Aerosol & Dispensing Forum).
Positioned at the very beginning of the year and thanks to two highly synergistic events, ADF&PCD brings together the key players in perfumes and cosmetics, in addition to the pharmaceutical, food, beverage, automotive and other industries.
“ADF&PCD Paris is a source of novelty and innovation for direct or indirect players in the packaging industry, be they suppliers or brand owners. It is THE event in the sector that also enables them to flesh out their address books. The hallmark of this event is, and remains, innovation, sharing and a warm, friendly atmosphere,” said Allison McEntyre Gaharan, Division Director.
More exhibitors on a larger floor space
This year’s edition will feature 40% more floor space, with nearly 100 additional companies present, and will be even more resolutely international.
Further to this record number of exhibitors, the 2019 edition will also offer a large array of events, including a number of new features:
- Conference re-formated in workshops, master classes and expert panels and focusing on value creation through relevance and differentiation.
- Two ADF and PCD Awards ceremonies.
- A celebration of packaging design with winners of the Pentawards competition being showcased during the event.
- The Innovation & Technology Theatre, a conference stage in the heart of the exhibition area, to discover the latest launches of suppliers in an interactive manner.
- The Accelerator, a platform dedicated to start-ups with a selection of newcomers in the industry.
- The « Made in France » pathway that singles out companies featuring this know-how in the form of guided tours for visitors.
- The Eco-Tours, which are also guided tours, will highlight environmentally responsible solutions for reinventing packaging in a more sustainable way.
ADF&PCD 2019: facts and figures