With over 450 exhibitors - suppliers of cosmetics packaging and aerosols – including 86 newcomers compared with last year, ADF&PCD Paris 2018 aims to become the leading, packaging event of the year for the personal care industry.
The event will take place on the 31st January and 1st February 2018 in the Pavillon 7 of Paris’ Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre.
In this new, more spacious venue, the 2018 edition has gained in exhibition area, conference programs and activities.
“The event is a unique opportunity - in the heart of Paris - to meet a range of highly professional suppliers from around the world, to source new partners, build or develop a professional network, discover the latest innovations and new trends and talk with the players on the market,” explains the organizers.
It is also the occasion to highlight the innovations launched on the packaging market in the aerosol and dispensing / spray systems industry, highlighted at the two ADF&PCD Awards ceremonies. Applications for the Awards are open until 7 November 2017.
The organizers have also decided to strengthen the event’s educational program.
The main sessions announced for PCD are:
- The latest global packaging trends in the world of beauty
- The consumer’s vision of packaging (consumer trends)
- Reinventing the consumer relationship by re-enchanting the point-of-sales
- Brand-supplier collaboration
- Regulations and innovation: using CSR and social networks to protect your brand
- Sustainable and Digital Development: is digitisation the right way to become a more sustainable company?
- The packaging challenges in eCommerce
- Is design a tool for making more innovative packaging?
And for ADF:
- Trends on the global market
- Production and aerosol technologies: technical progress and innovations
- Eco-design and sustainable development: challenges and prospects
- Aerosol and dispensing techniques: state of the art
In addition to the set of talks launched last year: The Metal Can Packaging Forum - Drinks (MCP) dedicated to metal packaging ; the theme this year will focus on drinks and beverages.
Other elements reinforce the concept:
- The Accelerator Zone, a platform dedicated to start-ups who wish to meet, exchange and present innovations that will revolutionalise the packaging of the future.
- The Innovation & Technology Theatre (ITT), an interactive conference area open to all visitors at the heart of the exhibition area to preview suppliers’ latest innovations and new products, or most recent launches, with the suppliers present or through a short interactive presentation.
- The Pentawards, an exclusive area in the exhibition in order to present the award-winners of the most prestigious world competition exclusively dedicated to all forms of packaging design.