Coptis is currently seeking a Sales engineer.
Coptis is a French company that develops software entirely dedicated to the R&D departments of the cosmetics and personal care market.
Our Formulation & Regulatory software is a leader in the market and we are continuing our growth on the European market.
We are currently seeking a junior sales engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate must posses a good understanding of the Personal Care R&D Process and have strong computer skills. Good interpersonal skills and a will to present and interact with customers are, of course, essential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Business Development Manager, your task will be to develop new customers for our products in Europe:
- Provide sales demonstrations and follow-up with customers,
- Provide training to new or existing customers on our Cosmetic R&D software solutions
- Participate in trade shows (In Cosmetics, SCS Formulate, Making Cosmetic, Cosmetorium…)
The scope of the role is Europe (excluding France). You will be based in our office in Croissy-sur-Seine, near Paris. Fluency in French is not a requirement as English can be the working language.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Knowledge of Cosmetic products development process
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to learn new software. Training will be provided
- Ability and desire to travel
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly communicate
- Organized with ability to work independently
- Professional English
- Italian and/or Spanish bilingual highly desired
If you are interested in this dynamic position, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org