Pack & Gift, the packaging, promotion and customisation trade fair, will held its 10th edition on 21-22 June 2017 at the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in Paris.
200 exhibitors will be coming together for this event dedicated to promotional packaging and merchandising. Alongside the regular expert exhibitors from packaging and promotion, there is a special place this year for specialists from the worlds of the new technologies and digital printing.
The sole trade fair in France dedicated to event and promotional offerings, Pack & Gift helps brands to create promotional packagings, collectors’ packs and limited editions, and to take them through to their showcasing at the point-of-sale. This year again, Pack & Gift is unveiling a rich programme:
- A complete programme of conferences with experts and feedback.
- The “Personalise Award” competition, presenting the best exhibitor solutions for packaging customisation.
- The Turbo Talks, with exhibitors getting 10 minutes to present their latest innovations and their expertise.
- The Pack & Buzz space that will accommodate, among other sources of inspiration, the “60 years of Caprices des Dieux” exhibition, a collaborative venture between a brand and a group of artists.
- And, of course, a panel of 200 exhibitors, selected for their expertise on promotional packaging, customisation techniques, new technologies, and merchandising products.