The next edition of MakeUp in Paris will take place on 22-23 June 2017 at the Carrousel du Louvre. The organisers expect 3,500 people or so to attend the two-day event.
As usual, the event will also feature several conferences and round tables. The first morning will be dedicated, during more than two hours, to the cream of the Digital world with, among others, members of the Google team. The Comité Français de la Couleur will give a complete update on the colour trends that will influence the make-up world. The development of the 3D technology, emotions, colours of the skin, the developments of a distribution sector under influence and a complete review of the regulatory pitfalls to avoid for those seeking to innovate, will also be presented.
Thursday, June 22 2017
Focus on digital
Conferences and round table moderated by Séverine Boutry, Le Nouvel Appartement
10h15 am - 11h30 am
Digital to inspire consumers: Product design, BtoBtoC, shared experience, influencers…
10h15 am - 10h35 am
Google unmask the beauty trends in the US and in France
Introduced by Leila Rochet-Podvin, Inspiration and Creation
Key note by Alexis Blosse, Strategic Planner Beauty at Google.
10 h35 am - 11h20 am Round table
Moderated by Séverine Boutry with the participation of:
- Anne-Laure Linage, Marketing and Business Strategy Director at Albéa
- Bernd Preuschoff, VP Digital Transformation de Schwan Cosmetics
- Michel Zampa, CEO of Wisimage
- Sylvain Delteil, European Director of YouCam Apps
11h20 am - 12h15 pm
Digital to pamper consumers; product personalisation, the internet of Things, training of beauty consultants, customer retention, big data...
Round table moderated by Séverine Boutry with the participation of:
- Camille Bénech, Global Brand lead Beauty & Luxury at Google
- Christophe J. Bianchi CEO @ Feeligreen
- Olivier Fiastre, General Manager at Provaine « Nail Revolution »
- Vincent Desnot CEO @ Teach On Mars
- Matthieu Bourgeois, Avocat Associé, Department of New Technologies/ Intellectual Property at the Simon Associés law firm
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
The Culinary design of Julie Rothhahn
Conference by Julie Rothhahn, artist and culinary designer and Véronique Thouvenin, Director of Communication and Publics - Cité du Design et de la Mode
1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Metallic colours / Influence on make-up
The Comité Français de la Couleur (CFC) has chosen to explore the new avenues offered by metal aspects.
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Secondary packaging, innovations and advantages of cardboard packagings!
- Jon Haag, Director Consumer Insights at BillerudKorsnäs
- Christophe Delrive, Business Development Director Cartonboard at BillerudKorsnäs
Friday, June 23 2017
10:15 am - 11:00 am
Emotions in make-up
Conference by Patrice Bellon, President of the Société Française de Cosmétologie (SFC) and Arnaud Aubert
11:15 am - 12:00 pm
3D; An industrial reality in the Beauty world
Round table moderated by Charles-Emmanuel Gounod, Beautyworld connections, with the participation of:
- Arnault Coulet, Director of Fabulous.com, consulting firm in 3D printing
- Andy Gatesy, Chairman and CEO of Toly Products
- Romain Striffling, Director of Innovation PSB Industries / Texen
12:15 pm - 1:00 pm
The creation of make-up products for dark to very dark skins: Why is this still a challenge?
Conference by Aïmara Coupet, Marketing and Product Development, brown skin expert.
1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
Innovation & Development; beware of regulations
Conference by Aline Weber, Director of Regulatory Affairs at COSMED on the following topics:
- Make-up & SPFs
- How to optimize your marketing debriefs depending on the regulatory framework especially for borderline claims
14:15 pm -3 :00 pm
Trends & Distribution in 2017
Conference by Sabine Durand, Managing Editor of Formes de Luxe and Sylvie Marc, designer and professor at the ENSAAMA
3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
The new colours of Japan
Conferences by Florence Bernardin, Information & Inspiration
MakeUp in Paris