La marque de cosmétiques NYX a annoncé mardi dernier la fermeture de ses activités au Brésil. La marque du groupe L’Oréal explique cette décision par une nouvelle stratégie mondiale. L’annonce a été faite par la marque via un post de son compte Instagram au Brésil (@nyxcosmeticsbr).
- 02/19/2020KDC/ONE continues its external growth strategy with the acquisition of Italy’s Zobele
- 02/18/2020Grupo Boticário studying bid for Coty in Brazil
- 02/18/2020Clariant targets premium packaging makers with new chrome color for PET containers
- 02/18/2020"Agility, Skincare, Asia… We must meet the new expectations of the global beauty packaging market", Tristan Farabet, Pochet Group
- 02/18/2020G. Pivaudran continues testing recycled aluminium
- 02/18/2020“Sustainably addressing a broader variety of brands and consumer needs is one of our biggest challenges”, Thomas Espinosa, Schwan Cosmetics
The two events will officially open their doors on February 11th and 12th at Los Angeles Convention Center. MakeUp in Los Angeles, is dedicated to beauty and cosmetic products, trends, and formulation, while Luxe Pack Los Angeles focuses on luxury and high-end packaging solutions for fragrances and personal care products and (...)read more
On center stage, the floral bouquet is making its come back
Just like fashion that is eternally being reinvented, perfumery also works in cycles. And the floral accord is no exception. The very essence of femininity, today floral fragrances are less invasive than in the 1980s, as was the case with Poison by Christian Dior. At the end of the 1990s, floral accords were replaced by clean musky (...)read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers, (...)