XL Concept, founded in the late nineties, we quickly developed into one of Europe’s most creative, reliable and relevant in-store activation companies for global clients.
We are present on three continents and for our Paris office we are looking for a purchaser.
Support in the development, sourcing and purchasing of wide variety of products including promotional goods, accessories and gifts from inception to launch.
Assist in all administrative functions that support product development and purchasing process.
Work closely with sales and design on new product development and product improvements.
Effectively communicate direction and expectations to factory partners
Initiate the sample ordering process.
Maintain product launch calendar and communicate timelines to internal teams/colleagues.
Support the purchase order placement with suppliers and follow-up deadlines
Achieve profit margin goals through vendor cost negotiations while maintaining brand expectations.
Manage quality expectations both internally and with suppliers.
- 1+ years of retail merchandising or buying experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, operate independently and
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work effectively with a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to build effective working relationships with vendors and colleagues.
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be articulate, assertive and have excellent communication skills.
- Occasional travel required.
- Passionate about brands and products.
Please send application (CV and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org