While luxury brands are increasingly looking for sustainable solutions for their products, which, the Luxe Pack in green contest, born in 2010 in Monaco, is growing more and more important globally. The competition showcases all the eco-friendly packaging and development solutions offered by the manufacturers.
As a result, the profusion of candidatures made the deliberations of the jury  rather difficult. The winners will be announced on Tuesday, 1 October at 5:30 pm during the Luxe Pack Monaco trade show, among the list of finalists:
CATEGORY 1: PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
- Eska Jean Cardboard (Eska). Paper made from recycled jean fibres and recycled paper. 100% recyclable, 100%
- Paper box set (Albertini Packaging Group). A box made of 100% recycled paper, vegetable-based inks and very little glue, the interior of which is designed as a medium for legal notices, and has the promise of a second life.
- Less Is More - Folding Carton (Edelman Group). Packaging in its simplest form, just the essential.
- Real-Cycled Glass (Estal). Almost 100% recycled glass in trendy shapes.
CATEGORY 2: RESPONSIBLE COMPANY APPROACHES
- Eastman: “Activating our circular economy”
- Heinz Glas: “Make it better every day, with a 360 degree vision”
- Altus Coating: “Bioflex project: Flexography, daring to use biobased coatings”
- Primal Manufacturing: “Clean the sea by using ocean sourced plastics.”
The Luxe Pack in green Monaco 2019 trophies are designed and produced by O-I Europe.