The latest edition of MakeUp in NewYork was a huge success, announced the organisers. Held at the Center415 on 5th Avenue, in Manhattan, on September 11&12, 2019, the two-day B2B event dedicated to the makeup and skincare supply chain welcomed more than 3800 visitors, with a growth of 12% of international guests. Brazil, Canada, (...)read more
- 11/16/2019Huda Beauty is touching down in London
- 11/15/2019The Estée Lauder Companies on track to meet their sustainability goals
- 11/14/2019Faber-Castell Cosmetics appoints Dagmar Chlosta as new Managing Director
- 11/13/2019Luxe Pack Monaco: 9240 professionals attended the 2019 edition
- 11/11/2019Perfume packaging keeps getting greener!
- 11/11/2019Givaudan Active Beauty targets Gen-z with a combination of botanicals and biotech
Victoria’s Secret or the failure of a conservative positioning?
When the Victoria’s Secret show was cancelled it didn’t come as a surprise. In May, it was reported by The New York Times that the show would no longer be broadcast on network television. “We must evolve and change to grow. With that in mind, we have decided to re-think the traditional Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show". From 2001 to 2018, (...)read more
What plastics solutions for cosmetics packaging in contact with formulas?
The webinar is available on-demand until December 4th. Click here after to access it : http://webikeo.com/webinar/what-plastics-solutions-for-cosmetics-packaging-in-contact-with-formulas/ A market leader in thermoplastics, elastomers, finished parts and biobased polymers, (...)
Huda Beauty is touching down in London
The Estée Lauder Companies on track to meet their sustainability goals
Faber-Castell Cosmetics appoints Dagmar Chlosta as new Managing Director
Luxe Pack Monaco: 9240 professionals attended the 2019 edition
Texen: On the charm offensive
- Markets & trends
- Laws and regulations
- Science, R&D
- Ingredients & formulation
- Packaging & design
- Innovation & new products
- Companies & industry