The organisers of Beyond Beauty Paris, which was held on September 12-15, 2010 say the visitors’ number increased by 2%, to reach a total of 19 500 visitors, including 37% foreigners.
As every year, several awards are were granted to young brands showcased during the event:
- The Beauty Organic Award was won by 66°30. Previous winner of the best emerging brand in 2009, this organic brand for men reinforces its values in the certified brands category.
- The Beauty Pharma Award goes to Pomarium. This organic brand inspired by the properties of fruits, won over the jury drawn from pharmacies and parapharmacies.
- The prize for the best emerging brand was won by Functionalab, a Canadian brand of food supplements.
- The prize for the best niche brand was attributed to Myeko, once again an organic skincare line, developed by Portuguese firm LiO.
- The Jury’s Favourite Prize was awarded to Pulpe de Vie, an organic brand, bright, and colourful.