The third edition of Aerosol Forum, the event dedicated to aerosol packaging innovation, was held on the 10th and 11th March 2009 in Paris, at the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie. According to the organizers, the 2009 edition was attended by over 600 participants from some twenty countries, representing the leading international brands and their packaging suppliers (about thirty exhibitors).
In his opening address, Charles Duclaux, L’Oréal, shared his viewpoint on the stakes and challenges of environmental labelling over the years to come. “The goal”, he said, is “to give consumers the level of environmental information they want to make their purchases”.
To emphasize technological innovation in the aerosol business a jury singled out the following products for a Paris Aerosol Award:
- Cryozone by Kéraskin Esthetics, L’Oréal, for the New Market category
- Sylva Gun by Soppec, for the Functionality category
- L’huile d’olive extra-vierge pulvérisée by Noveo, Fareva, for the Design category
- Naturprotect, Sanex by Sara Lee for the Aesthetics and Artwork category
The jury also wished to give the following innovations a special distinction:
- What a feeling, by Tubex
- The Fructis Style range, Garnier, L’Oréal.
The fourth edition of Aerosol Forum is being prepared for Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th March 2010 in Paris.