During the 11th edition of the Formes de Luxe Prize awarded by a jury of industry professionals last night in Monaco, Cosfibel took home two prizes. The winner in the “Cosmetics and Skincare (...)
Key facts and figures
2008 turnover: €67 million
Employees in 2009: 220
Subsidiaries with complementary expertise:
- Through its two subsidiaries, ROSKOPLAST in France and GRUMBE in Spain, COSFIBEL is the European leader in transparent packaging, known for the quality of its luxury cases at ROSKOPLAST and its large series automation at GRUMBE
- TEPOR (Fance) is specialized in luxury forming, ranging from wedging to decoration elements
- PRIMAPACK (France) is in charge of developing primary packaging: lipstick, mascara, make-up cases, fragrance caps and stoppers for spirits.
- MANDALAY DESIGN (France) is dedicated to the conception and development of set up boxes and folding boxes, bags, textiles and gifts with a focus on remarkable jewelry.
- COSWORLD ASIA (CWA) is in charge of ethical sourcing, commercial negotiations, quality and follow-up of suppliers in Asia.
- SHOPLUXE is the entity in charge of developing merchandising solutions for selective retail including: gourmet shops, chocolate boutiques, shoemakers and florists. Shopluxe offers customized packaging development and high-quality personalized items.
The group is CUSTOMER-ORIENTED, and is geographically positioned near its clients thanks to the development of the Urban Network®: Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, London, Düsseldorf, Sao Paulo, New York, Shanghai, Hong-Kong, Marseille, Moscow and Geneva.