WHO ARE WE ?
Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first skin care brand to take care of the good bacteria of the skin. We are developing products that contain a complex of probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic to take care of the skin microbiome. For the moment, we are mainly working on France and United Kingdom.
We tend to see ourselves as a French pharmacy brand. Our start up is growing quickly and we are looking for someone to join the team !
WHAT’S THE JOB ?
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager who can head and develop our Marketing department. We are looking for someone with vision, ambition and a lot of passion.
Your role will be first to develop our online visibility, social media as well as our in-store marketing. You will be managing two interns.
WHICH REQUIREMENTS ?
- You got 4+ years’ experience in business development and marketing, with a very strong online focus. Beauty experience is a big plus.
- You have perfect English and French
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise. You enjoy multitasking.
- You like to be part of a very small and driven team
- You are creative and like to challenge the existing
- You are passionate about the world of beauty
- You are always alert on the topics that make the buzz
Online Marketing knowledge needed :
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
Marketing operational knowledge needed :
- Lead the product development process through successful stage gate process, understand strategic priorities, perform market analysis and develop strategies for development
- Collaborate on the development of key product claims and partner with the testing lab to ensure claims are delivered
- Leads product and shade name brainstorming activities
- Manages and leads team through any in-market product issues, solve and communicate in an efficient manner
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate existing products and identify opportunities for improved margin, lower costs and extended product life cycle
- Determine briefs for the graphic designer (POS materials, Sales materials, Customer content)
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Ability to translate technical and strategic concepts to “consumer friendly” material
To apply to this role, send us your CV to : email@example.com
Gallinée LTD, 31A Corsham street, N1 6DR London, United Kingdom
Phone : +44(0)7533950124