At Luxe Formulation, which took place on 2-4 October 2017, in parallel to the Luxe Pack Monaco trade show, Strand Cosmetics Europe presented five various rituals associated with five masks:
- My skin caps, softening toner,
- Midnight Blue Sleeping Pack, tightening and refreshing,
- Glowing cocooning mask,
- Floral Magic Mask,
- Anti-aging mask, ultra-concentrated care.
An ultra-concentrated anti-aging care mask
Furthermore, the French company launched – in partnership with Taiki - an ultra-concentrated anti-aging care mask. The mask is impregnated with a fluid formula that contains 25 grams of product, equivalent to one bottle of serum, to be applied for 20 minutes. It has an excellent level of efficiency, thanks to the optimal combination between concentration, quantity of product and exposure time.
“Practically, it is easy to apply and remove and leaves free of movements, during the exposure time,” Strand says.
94% of naturally-derived ingredients
The mask’s support has been impregnated with a formula concentrated in moisturizing and anti-ageing ingredients, that refresh and tone the skin:
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5): regenerating, soothing.
- Disaccharide: helps water retention in skin tissues
- Marine extract: rich in hygroscopic macromolecules that moisturizes skin. Silky touch.
- UV sun filters: protect the formula.
- Marine spring water: limits TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss) by stimulating the epidermal lipids synthesis. Richer in trace elements than sea water.
- Magnolia bark extract: anti-aging properties, protects the skin against inflamm’ageing damages.
Strand Cosmetics Europe designs, formulates and manufactures made in France high-end skincare and make-up products for beauty brands. Their large fully range of products is manufactured in four distinct workshops, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), by competent and committed personnel. The company is certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 22716 and has been authorized by the FDA to produce OTC products. The company is located near Lyon. It employs 145 people, including 30 dedicated to R&D, and reported turnover of EUR24.6 million in 2016.