- Intern, full time
- 6 months with possibility of permanent position
- Available asap
- 750£/month plus expenses
- East London, nearest stations: Hoxtonstation, Old street station
WHO ARE WE?
Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first skin care brand to take care of the good bacteria of the skin. We are developing products that contain a complex of probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic to take care of the skin microbiome. For the moment, we are mainly working on France and United Kingdom, but we are also developing internationally. You can find us in Pharmacies, Wholefoods and on HarveyNichols.com, LookFantastic.com and others.
Our young company is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone to join the fun team that we are!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Sales intern who can help us develop the French Market (possibility to extend to Belgium and Switzerland) and take care of our current French accounts.
The intern will be supervised by our Sales Manager but will be the main contact for the French market. This internship is an opportunity to have responsibilities in a growing company, to bring ideas and to put them in place.
The ideal will be an end-of-course internship, a student with a minimum of 3 years course with knowledge in;
- Managing existing accounts: maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them;
- Seeing opportunity businesses;
- Implementing a strategic sales plan, negotiating and achieving sales;
- Giving trainings and pitching about the company;
Various other knowledges needed:
- You are passionate about the world of beauty and ideally have experience in this industry or in the pharmaceutical or esthetical world.
- You are at ease with numbers and with Excel.
- You are highly self-motivated.
- You have relationship building skills.
- You have good English and a perfect French (writing and speaking)
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight deadlines.
- You enjoy multitasking.
- You like to be part of a very small and driven team.
Interested? Send us your CV and a cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gallinée LTD Hackney C.C, Falkirk street, block D, Edspace - N1 6HQ London UK