Management and development of R&D Projects (Development Homologation and Industrialization) for Skin and Depilatory Category products. Will be link between R&D and Marketing, Operations, Purchase and Quality Departments in order to assure improvement of products portfolio, their production processes and development protocols in terms and quality regulatory & safety standards.
This permanent role will attend the following duties:
- Design and implementation of the development of formulas for hair removal and skin care products (emulsions, lotions, oils for bodycare).
- Follow-up of the R&D highlights within the project time-lines.
- Management and supervision of associated documentation.
- Assistance to the departments of Marketing, Operations and quality during all phases of the product development, until its release.
- Management of the team (formulation scientists and technician).
- Monitoring of formula and/or specifications for launch, according to results of the first fabrications and inputs in market.
- Continuous improvement of the portfolio of existing products, instrumental and development procedures.
Minimum 5 years experienced in formulation of products skincare and hair removal (waxes, creams, and waxing accessories), for the European market. It is essential to make this experience over the past 5 years.
Required experience in managing teams (2-3 specialists) and work in cross-functional teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Pharmacy, Biology or similar. Valuable Master/graduate in Cosmetics and Dermopharmacy.
Essential high level of English, plus other languages.
Essential medium-high level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Relocation to Tarragona/Castellón (Spain) Area.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org