Design, develop and roll out all fragrance evaluation procedures, following NPD (new product development) needs for the company, as applicable regulation and quality standards, with the aim to assure product claims and evaluate consumer satisfaction.
- Responsible to define and development the best advanced sensory methodology to evaluate suitable fragrance for each product, aligned with our project needs.
- Creation, planning and follow up of sensory panel
- Identify new fragrances approaches for Maverick´s catalogue
- Manage and lead efficiently descriptive and differential panel, develop and execute relevant training exercises and monitoring of fragrance evaluation panel.
- Interact with R&D Formulation Scientists and Product Managers (PMs) to determine the general and specific fragrance parameters related to a project.
- Conduct one-on-one interviews concerning the sensorial attributes of our proposed portfolio.
- Design and implement R&D sensory protocols
- Conduct relevant statistical analysis, results interpretation, write final reports and effectively communicate sensory results and insights.
- Create new sensory tools and optimize the existing ones, as well as their usability. Ensure implementation of latest methodologies and best practices. Prepare and deliver technical communications.
- Maintain accurate records of all sensory testing. Create and enter information in data base systems.
- Support New Product Development sensory needs to fulfill stablished deadlines.
- Create and impulse fragrance evaluation area as a key driver for competitive differentiation
- Training: Mentoring his/her team scientists, R&D Sensory assistants and participants at our Internal HUTs, and also writing reports for every category product, scale up, and final reports.
- Leading 2-3 teammates. Performance evaluation.
- Almost 2 years experienced in fragrance evaluation for personal care industries.
- Creativity in developing new testing methods
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, data entry and statistical software programs (FIZZ)
- Working knowledge in formulation in any of the different cosmetic formats (aerosol, suspensions, emulsions, solid forms, gels …) and regulatory.
- European Work permits.
- Languages: English required, Spanish or French not compulsory but highly valuable.
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biology. Cosmetic Science or related field disciplines.
- Master’s degree in Statistics will be appreciated
The job is based in Ulldecona (Tarragona, Spain)
Full time / Permanent Contract
Interested candidates please send cv to our recruiter : Elena de los Santos Aparicio by email email@example.com
For further information, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or www.laboratoriosmaverick.com