Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate will be part of the Project Management department and will be responsible for the planning and monitoring of all the necessary activities in the development of the project:
- Be responsible for the correct development of the project until the start and delivery of the final product, identifying and solving any problems that may arise during the development of the project.
- Definition of the budget / initial offer for the client, subsequent control of expenses and assurance of compliance with the profitability objectives.
- Coordination and development of the project with the different areas of the organization: Commercial, R & D, Quality, Purchasing, Planning, etc.
- Plan, organize and establish the objectives of the project for the proper development of this, taking into account the times and the budget established in the initial Brief by the client and the commercial.
- Participation in technical offer to the client, along with the rest of key areas of the organization.
- Elaboration and updating of project retro-plans
- Manage the execution of several projects simultaneously satisfying the needs of the client and the company.
PROFILE AND SKILLS:
Experience required of at least 2 years in similar position, ideally within the field of cosmetics or perfumery.
Essential French and English proficiency. German is a very favourable element.
We are looking for a proactive person, with great capacity of management, and autonomous. Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
The remuneration will have to be negotiate through your experiences and skills.
Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ProjMan_Aug2017