- Intern, full time
- 6 months with possibility of permanent position
- Available beginning of March
- 750£/month plus expenses
- East London, nearest stations: Hoxton station, Old street station
WHO ARE WE?
Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first skin care brand to take care of the good bacteria of the skin. We are developing products that contain a complex of probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic to take care of the skin microbiome. For the moment, we are mainly working on France and United Kingdom, but we are also developing internationally. You can find us in Pharmacies, Wholefoods and on HarveyNichols.com, LookFantastic.com and others.
Our young company is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone to join our passionate team!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Online Marketing Coordinator who can take care of:
- Social Media: managing social media platforms, managing and implement social media campaigns (budget, calendar, content), analysis and reporting of social activities monthly, creating blog and social content, managing strategy to increase the social community.
- E-business: establish and managing online strategy for France and UK, analysis and reporting of online sales monthly.
- Customer Relationships: creation of newsletter and emailing, planning and executing promotions, managing strategy to increase email database.
- SEO & SEA: improving SEO and analysis of Adwords.
- Management of online external consultants.
- Master 1 or 2 in Digital Marketing/EBusiness
- You are passionate about the world of beauty and ideally have experience in this industry
- You are highly self-motivated
- You have good English and a working knowledge of French (writing and speaking)
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight deadlines. You enjoy multitasking.
- You like to be part of a very small and driven team
Various other knowledges needed:
- Solid knowledge of Webmarketing tools, SEO/SEA/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Excellent knowledge of Internet and what makes the buzz.
Interested? Send us your CV and a cover letter: email@example.com
Hackney C.C, Falkirk street, block D, Edspace - N1 6HQ London UK