- Intern, full time
- 6 months with possibility of permanent position
- Available end of February
- East London, nearest stations: Hoxton station, Old street station
WHO ARE WE?
Gallinée is an innovative beauty brand based in London. Launched in April 2016, we are the first skin care brand to take care of the good bacteria of the skin. We are developing products that contain a complex of probiotic, prebiotic and postbiotic to take care of the skin microbiome. For the moment, we are mainly working on France and United Kingdom, but we are also developing internationally. You can find us in Pharmacies, Wholefoods and on HarveyNichols.com, LookFantastic.com and others.
Our young company is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone to join our team!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial intern who will be in charge of the operational marketing and development of new products.
The ideal will be an end-of-course internship, a student with a minimum of 3 years course with knowledge in either;
- Work in collaboration with the sales team and the graphic designer to implement POS materials in Pharmacies.
- Liaise with the graphic designer to design marketing materials for customer experience.
- Collab with the sales team to create sales and training materials for pharmacies.
- Creation of new quotations, considering cost drivers.
New product development
- Liaise with suppliers in France and in UK on new product developments.
- Attend NPD meetings to discuss and present new products.
- Write packaging copy and work with the graphic designer.
- Work in collaboration with the online team to plan the new launches.
- Provide costings, and set new product prices.
Various other knowledges needed:
- You are passionate about the world of beauty and ideally have experience in this industry or in the pharmaceutical or esthetical world.
- You are highly self-motivated.
- You can react and manage Ad Hoc situations.
- You have good English and a perfect French (writing and speaking).
- You are extremely organized and have the ability to prioritise, to work to tight deadlines. You enjoy multitasking and have the ability to manage multiple pro-jects to timeline.
- You like to be part of a very small and driven team
Interested? Send us your CV and a cover letter: email@example.com
Hackney C.C, Falkirk street, block D, Edspace - N1 6HQ London UK