Laboratorios Maverick (Tarragona, Spain) searches a Manufacturing Engineer for Aerosol Product Categories.
This role reports to the Operations Manager and consist in:
- Industrial scale up of manufacturing process for first industrial commercial batches (process validation, protocols establishment and reports) for Personal Care products (hair sprays, antitranspirants, hair foams) and packaging.
- Validation of new technology developments, manufacturing process of new products and improvements in present manufacturing processes.
- Technology support once product launched in order to solve market product issues.
- Transfer technology of manufacturing process into other plants.
- Optimization of packaging processes in terms of time costs, efficiency and safety, based on aerosol technologies.
1. Responsible of industrial scale up of manufacturing process for first industrial commercial batches (process validation, protocols and reports) for Personal Care products and packaging.
2. Leading project meetings, taking project specifications, tacking and on-time delivery of best in class products.
3. Coordinates cross-functional project teams in order to deliver solutions in time, quality and costs.
4. Responsible for learning, developing and using software management tools.
5. Validation of new technology developments, manufacturing processes of new products and improvements in manufacturing processes.
The goals before require:
- Ability to use Scale-up, Pilot Plant, packaging Plant and manufacturing equipment: homogenizers, stirrers, vacuum & atmospheric vessels, filters, injection blowing, ...
- Work with our R&D, Supply Chain, Operations, and other cross-functional teams on product development and launch efforts.
- Communicate and reporting of project highlights to all levels of the organization.
- Anticipate and coordinate schedules with inner project/department dependencies.
- Identify and recall missing milestone or risks that could influence over launch schedules.
- Master Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or similar. Postgraduate in Packaging/Aerosol technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experienced of manufacturing industrial Engineer working on large, cross-functional projects and managing teams, from FMCG sector (cosmetic, biotechnology, food, healthcare or related industry).
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and management skills. Organization skills, analytical and data oriented.
- Good command of English (and Spanish highly valuable).
- Relocation to Tarragona Area (Spain) is required.
Interested candidates please send CV+ motivation letter to email@example.com before 26th January, 2018.