We are growing - Your opportunity
We are a global company and leaders of innovation in cosmetics packaging industry.
We have production facilities on four continents with over 900 employees. In order to meet the rising demands of a fast-growing market, we are looking for highly motivated, innovative teams that can bring professionalism and ensure the further development of our business within a continuous improvement process.
To support our sales team in our subsidiary in Paris, we are looking for a motivated new colleague as Key Account Manager (m/f) for our Beauty-Business.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define, and develop the sales strategy together with the Management while respecting the objectives of the group (quality, costs, leadtimes)
- Business development with existing and new customers
- Project development including full service projects
- Reinforce customer relationships
- Establish and respect the yearly budget decided together with the Management while respecting the internal directives
- Manage and follow up new launches while working with the support team of the plant (project management, customer service, quality)
- Negotiation of sales agreements, logistic agreements and NDA
- Attendance of the cosmetics trade shows
- University or other further technical and/or sales education
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a sales role for business and project developments within the cosmetic industry (ideally make up)
- Dynamic and versatile, team spirit and aspiration to invest fully in the success of a common goal
- Excellent relationship skills, sensitive to customer satisfaction and ability to promote the transmission of clear and reliable information
- French and English required (oral and written); German would be a plus
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, (SAP)
You are interested in this challenging position and you are the right person for it?
We are looking forward to your job application with your motivation letter and your CV (if possible also certificates, letters of reference).
For any questions to this vacancy, please contact Veronika Nagler, HR Manager.
Phone: +49 (9822) 87-138
You can also find further information on our homepage: www.geka-world.com