Toly USA is a global leader in the design, engineering, manufacturing and distribution of luxury packaging for the beauty industry.
Reports to the C.C.O. (USA & Asia)
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The General Manager is responsible for leading and managing Toly USA (East Coast Office) in accordance with Toly Group’s mission and strategic objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet or exceed company goals for profitable revenue growth.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Responsible for attainment of annual budgets.
- Work closely with corporate headquarters to provide customers with creative and innovative packaging solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing resources define overall sales strategy, and to develop products and solutions responsive to the customer’s business.
- Travel to different territories and go on sales calls with Sales Executives.
- The role requires expertise in management, including coaching for sales behaviors, providing strategic guidance to Sales Executives and utilizing data for planning.
- Conduct weekly team meetings; manage escalated customer issues and assume responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
- Make decisions using available information and resources; develop sales forecasts, create monthly territory analysis.
- Execute sales strategies with the sales force.
- Implement the company’s sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer’s decision-makers at all levels.
- Maintain a competitive edge by keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets.
- Entertain customers, such as lunches and dinners, on a regular basis and within expense budget.
- Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base.
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling team members.
- Communicating values, strategies, and objectives.
- Assigning accountabilities.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Developing incentives.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities.
- Allocating resources.
- Reviewing progress & making mid-course corrections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required.
- 10+ years experience in similar position.
- Proven leader at the top level, expert people manager and developer.
- Knowledge of cosmetic and skincare packaging, industry and customers.
- Strategic sales planning skills.
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Motivated, assertive, and collaborative; as well as a self-starter and quick thinker.
- Excellent written and oral skills required.
- Travel required, both international and domestic (50%).
- This senior position is based in our sales office in Harriman, New York.
Interested candidates should send their application (CV+ motivation letter) to:
Mr. Frank de Vleeschouwer
Cell USA : +1 203 419 6954