Toly is seeking to recruit a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) professional to help advance and manage its sustainability platform This role will serve as the primary person responsible for the full CSR strategy and must be able to execute such a program with minimal supervision.
- Owner of the CSR strategy and subject matter expert in the area of CSR for Toly’s manufacturing sites and sales offices as well as stakeholders in the business, to create consistency and a shared understanding of our objectives in these areas.
- Work with the Executive team to outline the CSR strategy.
- Work with global manufacturing plants on projects to continue to enhance our carbon sustainable and environmental footprint
- Work with the manufacturing plants & R&D on alternative materials for traditional plastics.
- Work with the design teams to facilitate eco-design.
- Customer focused with support the sales teams on all CSR related questions & projects including certifications, carbon footprint, LCA, etc.
- Work with the marketing team on internal and external CSR communication.
- Train and coach the sales offices to be able to promote the CSR strategy and the new technical capabilities.
- Set up and develop a group CSR council with the aim of information sharing and alignment with the global CSR strategy.
- Manage the community framework, including the corporate charities and other established or emerging partnerships.
- Build up a network in governmental institutions, the recycling and bio plastics industry, the waste processing industry.
- University degree (Master’s degree a plus)
- Significant hands-on CSR knowledge.
- Project implementation experience.
- Strong organisation and project management capability.
- Solid facilitation, presentation and communication skills.
- Commercial acumen and basic financial literacy.
- Analytic capability and attention to detail.
- Proven collaborative working style with the ability to build trust and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders across the business.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- English with 2nd language, ideally French a benefit.
Please send your application to Teresa Fabri : firstname.lastname@example.org